Thursday, December 11, 2014

Disappointment

I will preface this post with sorry you have not heard from me in forever!!!  Cali has been carrying us cupcake girls by way of posting…

I have not been completely on board with my nutrition lately and the last thing I feel like I am qualified to write about is nutrition or exercise…

Mike recently decided to weigh us in again since he had given us leeway for WAY TOO LONG!!!  I stepped on that scale and was so disappointed that I had gained “7 POUNDS” Holy Cow!!! You know how hard it is to take off 7 pounds? But how easy it is to put it back on? I was embarrassed and very disappointed in myself.  

May I quote Mike when I stepped on that scale, “Well you gained ALMOST 10 pounds!”  That was hard to hear from him, I really honestly try to make him proud of me when at all possible.  When Mike stares in to your eyes with his very disappointed look you really just want to cry!  

So a week and a half later we weighed in again, I lost 2 pounds which means I am still up by 5 pounds!!!

I really need a SWIFT KICK IN MY PANTS!!!  So back to the drawing board for me…  


I feel like I have been stuck so long that it no longer seems possible for me to accomplish this goal.  I know that’s not true but your mind can convince you of anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment