Sunday, November 16, 2014

Someday...

In 2006, I went to Los Angeles with my good friend Shannon and we met up with my other good friend Rachel and had a really good time.



In Santa Monica, there is an H&M right next door to a Pinkberry. Pretty much heaven right there in the strip mall.


I found the cutest red jacket that was too small for me but I had to have it. 


I just had to.


Besides, I was planning to lose weight and knew that one day,  somedayI would be able to wear it.


I just didn't know that one day would be 8 years later.



It's good to have goals, right?


Well, I am so happy to say that SOMEDAY was two days ago.



HOORAY!



It's so cute, huh?


Don't you just want to die over the polka-dot lining?


<<It's really the best part>>


Hold out for those somedays!



No comments:

Post a Comment