Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Good Problem

A couple of weeks ago, Erica commented that she's excited that we are having such warm weather but that she doesn't have any summer shirts that fit.


An excellent problem to have, but a problem nonetheless.


So, that very day on our lunch break, we headed to the mall. (I secretly love to dress people, so I was really excited).


We went to one of my favorite stores and I set her loose. (The best part was that each article of clothing I happened to be wearing that day was from that very store. Which, the clerks all noticed first thing. "Oh, you've been here before.")


Yep, I'm a little obsessed.


Erica looked around for awhile but quickly joined me over in the shoe section. We hung out there for a few minutes while I tried on shoes and she just watched. Thinking that she didn't like any of the clothes, I asked, "So, you didn't find anything you liked?"


When she said that she didn't really see much that would work for her, I shoved her into a dressing room, threw a bunch of clothes at her and told her that we were not leaving until she tried every item I brought to her.


And, the little darling actually listened.


It was so fun!!



AND, look how stinking cute she is!


I have that same sweater in 4 different colors and she asked if I really minded if she got the same one.


Nope, not at all.


After all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? 


We've already played "Who Wore It Best" a couple of times.


We're so proud of our Erica and all of the progress she has made.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she looks amazing!!!! And that sweater is super cute, I may need to also go shopping for one or four.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she looks amazing!!!! And that sweater is super cute, I may need to also go shopping for one or four.

    ReplyDelete