Thursday, October 30, 2014

Get Started


My best big brother has said, "The best time to start is now. From this moment, it just gets harder."


{Or something like that. I probably shouldn't put quotes around it because it's really just a paraphrase, but you get the idea.}


I completely agree with him.


This applies to everything in life, but most especially to health and fitness.


How many hundreds of times in my lifetime have I said, "I'll just have this cookie/cake/Krispie Kreme doughnut/bag of Doritos and I'll start a new diet tomorrow/on Monday/at New Year's."???


I, obviously, don't know the exact number, but I'm pretty sure I can't even count that high.


Right now is the very best time to start changing your life for the better. 


It only gets harder from here.



So, put down that bag of salt and vinegar potato chips, strap on your running shoes and get moving!



You are worth it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment