Saturday, October 18, 2014

The pain is real and the soreness inexplicable....




Our good friend Nick has recently started training with Mike.



We are so proud of him and love to share horror stories because only people who have experienced Mike's torture can truly understand.



We got this email from Nick yesterday:


"I was sore going into the workout today, but by the time I got home, I literally could not move my arms...  That has definitely never happened to me before, even when I worked out hardcore in the past. Getting my car into reverse required two hands, and my gallon jug of water is just way too heavy to lift... Thank goodness for straws! I'm starting to understand your pain.  Oddly enough, my legs aren't too bad.  Thank you for evoking hell upon me!  It's kicking my butt right now, but feels really good at the same time."


Keep at it Nick! You're a rock star!


No comments:

Post a Comment