Friday, September 5, 2014

Before and Now



This first photo is really hard for me to post.



I looked so bad and I'm embarrassed. I honestly didn't know how to change my life.


But, I'm so, so glad I had the opportunity and support to get started. I am so blessed to have such a great workout team and the world's best trainer. They have changed my life.



These past 6 months have been really hard, but they've also been really fun.



What I have learned the most in the past few months is that it's not too late to make a change. I have also learned that I can do hard things. 


Training and eating right is hard.


Every. Single. Day.


I miss eating with reckless abandon. I miss sleeping past 5:15 a.m. and I miss finding comfort in and celebrating with food.


But, you know what? All of the sacrifice and early mornings and embarrassment of working out in public and watching my friends eat whatever they want while I munch on celery and lettuce - it's all worth it. My body has not only changed, but also my outlook on life and my self confidence.


I definitely do not have it all figured out and I'm not at my goal weight just yet, but I promise that any amount of effort you put toward you - toward your health and happiness - is worth it.


So, start today.


You can do this.




1 comment:

  1. You are so inspiring! You look so beautiful!!! I love that gym!

    ReplyDelete