Saturday, September 13, 2014

Excitement

I'm still not to the point that I get excited for a workout.


Not sure that I will ever get there, to be honest.


However, I love the benefits of exercise. I love the effects of endorphins. I love that I am stronger and healthier than I have ever been. I love the confidence that comes with being {more} in control of my health. I love peoples' reactions who I haven't seen in awhile when they notice that I've lost weight. I love that I have to buy new clothes because I don't have any that fit me. I love that I can go for long walks or runs or hikes at the drop of a hat without worrying if I'll make it or not. I love that I have more control over my emotions. I am more level-headed and the stresses of life don't get to me as much as they have in the past. I love that I feel great - every single day. I'm don't get as tired as I used to. I have way more energy and I am just happier in general.


So, I may not love working out - just yet - but I sure do love the results.


Here is a super embarrassing photo that was taken at the gym in July '14.


(See, I told you it was embarrassing!)


Hopefully, one day soon, I will feel super excited when it's workout time!




No comments:

Post a Comment