Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Before and During

Wow is all I can say!!!  


This journey has been so hard and so rewarding at the same time. The first workout photo was taken our 2nd time seeing trainer Mike in February and next photo was taken 6 months later in August. 


It's so hard to see the changes with your body when you see yourself everyday and can only see your flaws. 

But, looking at this photo makes me proud!!!  

I have made huge strides toward being a happier and healthier me. I can't thank my team, trainer Mike, and my family enough. They have supported me all the way by cheering me on when I need it, giving me love and hugs when I am in tears, and laughing with me through workouts.  My husband reminds me all the time how much he loves me no matter what and he is honestly my biggest cheerleader. This is the hardest thing I have ever done.  Everyday is a new challenge and a new day to try and say no to all the yummy temptations surrounding me. 


Now is my time to show myself I can do this!!! 


I can continue to make good choices and make time for myself. I used to think the amount of weight I needed to lose was sooooo overwhelming that I quit before I even started.  


But remember, you are worth it and you are never to old or too heavy to make a change in your life.  


Get off that couch and start your journey!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment