Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Helpful Article

Yesterday, I found a pretty cool article on MSN called

(click on the name to read the whole article)

As a future skinny person, I figured I should read it immediately.

It's a good article - but maybe I only think that because I already regularly eat 8 out of the 10 things on the list!


Hooray!


In case you don't have the time (or desire) to read the article, here is a list of the 10 things that skinny people eat on the reg.

Artichokes
(Plain old) Water
Chocolate (really?!)



Almond Butter
Cottage Cheese
Avocados
Raspberries
Eggs
Spinach
Pickles

With the exception of artichokes and almond butter (does homemade peanut butter count?), I keep all of the rest of the list in my regular food rotation. (In fact, I had five of the items just today - and, no, chocolate was not one of them). Sure, I don't eat every single item every single day, but I'm glad I'm at least on the right track.

And, I'm super excited I get to incorporate more chocolate into my life. Sorry Mike, if MSN says it works, I have to believe it! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment