Tuesday, July 29, 2014

And The Winner Is...



Sorry that we didn't get this announced yesterday.



It was a typical no good, very bad Monday for all of us and we are just now recovering :)



Since there were only three comments (thanks friends and family) - which were all super hilarious, we are going to give the main prize and two runner-up prizes.


'Cuz we're cool like that.



So...drumroll please...




The winner is...



CHS!


Hooray!


This is his funny/embarrassing workout tale:

Gosh I just love this blog. I have a story. Its sad. I'm about to go to a sad place...

So I tried cross-fit once for about 45 minutes and I was taking a beginners class. A class for out of shape people with no upper body strength (Me) as par of the work out we had to do pull ups. Sadly my body weighed more than what my arms were capable of pulling up. So they had me use this rubber band strap to assist with the pulling. Well in our group we had some girl who looked like a fitness model. She had no business being in there and of course she was on the pull up bar next to me. We had to do 10 reps and I think she finished all ten before I got to rep 4. When she was done she turned around and started cheering me on like "come on you can do it!" and "Your almost finished!" I wanted to yell at her to stand under me and help push me up! She was beautiful, i was wimpy. I think I'm still on rep #6. When she looked away I yelled out 10! and hopped down. AND THAT IS MY SAD SAD STORY!



So, CHS! gets the cookbook and the $25 Target gift card.


And, Jessica and Castle each get a Jamba Juice gift card.



Please send us an email recoveringcupcakeaddicts@gmail.com and give us your contact info.



Thanks for participating!


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA I WON?! I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!!! THIS IS MY MOMENT!!!!

    ReplyDelete