Saturday, July 5, 2014

Erica

Meet me, I'm Erica, I'm a 40ish wife, mom of some cute 4-pawed kids, daughter, sister, and aunt. I am excited and nervous at the same time to be on this incredible journey with my BFF's. I have always had weight issues and I've always blamed it on genetics but, honestly, I am the master of my own destiny. I was always the "overweight" girl with, what I was told, an amazing personality and "pretty face" but now I want the body to match!!! My husband and family are my biggest support and love me for me. But I want more for them and myself. I met my husband on a family vacation to the Oregon coast where he was stationed (finally caught me that hot man in uniform!) We have been married 19 years! I love to travel, shop for cute shoes (because honestly you don't have to shop in plus size store for shoes!). I love anything pink and girly. I am working with the help of my amazing but torturous trainer Mike, my family, friends, and help from all of you toward my dream of looking good in a swimsuit on my 20th anniversary cruise in February 2015. 


Let the journey begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment