Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Before and...During?

I am working on a blog for Mike. We will announce it shortly. One thing he wants to include on his blog is before and after pictures. 


I'm not sure how I feel about this.


Mostly because I am not in the 'after' stage just yet. In fact, I am at the 1/2 way point, give or take.


That being said (haha, I hate it when people say that!), I am (nervously) going to post a 'before' picture and a 'during' picture. The pic on the left was taken last fall and it was definitely a wake-up call. I was so embarrassed when a good friend posted it and tagged me on Facebook. Actually, I was mortified and I immediately untagged myself. 

How did I let things get so bad?

However, it did give me some incentive to start making changes. That very night, I joined Weight Watchers online and started working out more regularly. I lost 19 pounds in 2.5 months, then fell off the wagon and gained 14 of those pounds back (dang holidays!) before I started training with Mike.


I pray that is the last diet roller coaster I ever experience.



I took the super cool selfie on the right 2 days ago.


It's so exciting to see changes - especially in my face. I am super jazzed that my chinny chin chins are disappearing.


As of Sunday, July 7/27/14, I have lost 50 pounds!


Here's to 50 more!!



1 comment:

  1. OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! What an amazing transformation. I mean you were always gorgeous but now your are just showing off! All three of you are beautiful and doing great!

    ReplyDelete