Sunday, July 27, 2014

Relapse

The other day was Erica's (29th) birthday.



Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!



So, Brianne thought it would be a great idea to make cupcakes in order to celebrate this milestone.


You guys, cupcakes!



And they were so delicious. She made 2 kinds. Chocolate (with mini Oreos) and vanilla with pink frosting and sprinkles. So, of course, we (I) had to try both kinds. They were mini cupcakes, so I didn't feel too guilty that I actually had three


(But, if you talk to Mike, I had zero, okay?!)


So, as with most events big or small - or any given Tuesday, we took some photos.


NBD, right?


Well, within the hour Erica posted this photo on Facebook.



Really?!


Here's what ensued:






We think we're pretty funny.



And, I am very worried about Tuesday...



Erica is definitely going down first for posting the dang picture.


Snitches get stitches!!


4 comments:

  1. I have sent this post to your trainer. This is for your own good. Also why is Cali in all black and Erica and Brianne in white? Black Sheep of the blog???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am the black sheep of the blog. Thanks for pointing it out! ;) And, thanks for tattling to Mike. Last night's workout was so hard because he was mad. I will get even with you!!

      Delete
  2. You guys should be very, very nervous about today. Thanks to your cupcake he made sure he took his disappointment out on his Tuesday morning clients. One of his 7 am clients said he must be mad, we had to do like 3000 reps. I asked him if he was mad at his cupcake girls, and he said yes, to which I had more reps than usual in my workout today. I told him he better not lose any momentum from this morning until your workout at 5 today. Good luck with your workout today, cupcake addicts! Enjoy getting "Michaelized" today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warning. Mike was in rare form last night and I can barely walk today! :) He is so mean!!

      Delete