Saturday, July 19, 2014

fitbit

My super cool little sister got me the greatest gift for my birthday ----> my very own fitbit. 


I love it.



Today is the third day I have worn it and I finally hit my 10,000 steps (but only because it counts steps, not actual time working out so when I lift or do yoga for my workout, it doesn't give me credit). Actually, I have logged 13,041 steps today. So, it's totally okay that I had chips and salsa for dinner, right?


The chips were baked and that's all I had, so don't judge me.



It's sad that I have to justify eating chips, huh?




It's good to be accountable and to keep track. I guess I can connect with friends but I'm still figuring things out.


I do have to be careful when I show people the app on my phone because just below the calories burned section is my weight. So, Mark in I.T. knows how much I weigh.


Sorry about that friend.


Not quite ready to go public with that information just yet.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about the Fitbit. I'm thinking that's what I'll ask for for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO HI TECH! THEY MAKE A NEW MODEL THAT SHOWS YOUR STATS ON THE WRIST BAND. CHECK IT!

    ReplyDelete